If you are looking to become a certified caregiver you are also probably wondering what the caregiver test will be like when you take a course with us. Before we get to the sample caregiver test first take a look at what course you are wanting to take. To take a look at all of our courses you can go directly to our Online Store and order the course or bundle package that you want and checkout. After that, simply wait for an email from us with your course materials and other instructions. The entire certification process is conducted via email. And, all courses are self-study and completed on your time frame, making the process accommodating and flexible.
Now, most caregivers take our National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC). The test will consist of 45 open-book questions with a course evaluation at the end. You will request your test by email. Once you receive the caregiver test you will open the file, answer the questions, then save and return the exam to us as an attachment in your email. You can take as long as you need to complete the exam, as there are no time constraints to finishing the exam or the course. All caregiver test questions are fill in the blank. Below we have provided you with a few sample caregiver test questions from the NCCC course.
Sample Caregiver Test Questions:
- Why is it important to communicate effectively with a resident, client or family member?
- What are some of the symptoms of caregiver burnout?
- Name three things that can you do to prevent caregiver burnout
- If you discover a medication error what must you immediately do?
- Define abuse, neglect and exploitation:
- Name two verbal or non-verbal ways to communicate with residents that have dementia or Alzheimer’s:
- Name three (3) ways to assist a resident, client or family member with Activities of Daily Living (ADL):
For more information about taking a caregiver certification course with the American Caregiver Association please email us at email@example.com.
Click here to go to our Online Store.