National Assisted Living Facility Accreditation (NALFA)
The ACA is the national accrediting entity for assisted living facilities in the United States. Why get NALFA for your assisted living facility?
- It gives your assisted living facility/care home more credibility which can translate into more clients
- Pride in knowing that you are part of an organization that “cares” about YOU
- It affiliates your facility with the oldest national caregiver organization in the U.S.
- It demonstrates your willingness to professionalize your facility and the caregiver industry as a whole
- You meet the National Standard for assisted living facility accreditation with the ACA
- Your facility name is entered into our national database along with your unique NALFA ID number
- You receive a certificate of accreditation you can proudly display in your home, office or workplace
- You “pad” your facility resume
- Increased status in the caregiver industry
- More respect from your peers and employees
Note: Accreditation is required to be renewed annually.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org