Apply for Master Caregiver Certification
Are you looking to set yourself a part from other caregivers?
Have you been a caregiver for 5, 10, 15, or even 20 years?
Do you want to be recognized for your experience as a caregiver?
If you’re like most caregivers, you work hard and want to be acknowledged for your skills and experience. More importantly, you want something tangible that says you have achieved a certain level of expertise as a caregiver. Now, you can have this with Master Caregiver Certification from the American Caregiver Association, the national accrediting body for caregivers in the United States.
To apply for Master Caregiver Certification, or MCC, you must have completed the following certification courses:
- National Caregiver Certification Course
- Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course
- National Assisted Living Manager Certification Course
- Certificate of Caregiver Ethics: Level 1
- Certificate of Caregiver Personal Development: Level 1
- Certificate of Caregiver Leadership: Level 1
In addition to the course requirements you will also need to have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable experience as a caregiver. Experience can come in the form of facility settings, private duty, home health organization, and family caregiving.
Instructions to apply for Master Caregiver Certification:
1. Complete all courses above by purchasing the Master Caregiver Certification Bundle here
2. Pay your Master Caregiver Certification application fee on this page.
3. Email your full resume to us.
4. Wait for an email from us confirming your MCC. That’s it!
Once all courses have been completed, your resume has been received, and your application fee has been paid your file will be reviewed and you will here back from the ACA within 7 business days regarding your application.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com