Platinum Certification Bundle (PCB)
Here at the American Caregiver Association we offer a variety of courses and certification bundles to meet your training needs. As the national accrediting body for caregivers, the ACA continues to work hard to provide you with as many certification options as we can. We are proud to offer you one of our largest certification packages to date, the Platinum Caregiver Certification Bundle.
The Platinum Caregiver Certification Bundle includes the following five (5) courses:
- The National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC).
- The Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course (ANCCC)
- The National Assisted Living Manager Certification Course (NALMCC)
- The Certificate of Caregiver Ethics (Level 1) Course (CCEL1)
- The Personal Development Certification Course (Level 1) Course (PDL1)
As you complete each course in the platinum bundle you will be entered into the National Caregiver Registry for that course. The NCR is the official registry for caregivers in the United States.
In addition to the five (5) certification courses in the platinum bundle you will receive free ACA membership for one year. And, you will also receive your official ACA caregiver ID card once you have completed all five courses in the platinum bundle.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org