Caregiver Business Bundle
Are you wanting to start your own private duty caregiver service business, but you aren’t sure what you need to get started?
As the national accrediting body for caregivers, the American Caregiver Association is here to help with our new Caregiver Business Bundle. The bundle includes the essential things you need to get yourself up and running as an independent care provider.
The Caregiver Business Bundle includes the following items:
- The National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC)
- 120 hours of in-class credit for the NCCC course
- The Start Your Own Caregiver Service Business Guide
- Caregiver ID Card
- Membership with the American Caregiver Association
- National Caregiver Registry (NCR) status as an independent care provider
- The added value that you get with this bundle is that you get a secondary status in the NCR as an Independent Provider, as well as DBA (e.g., “Doing Business As”) in the NCR.
If you’ve ever wanted to start your own caregiver service business the American Caregiver Association gives you the tools you need to accomplish your goals with this bundle.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org