National Caregiver Certification Course
$99.00 – $113.99
Our National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC) is sometimes referred to as Home Health Aide Certification (HHA) or Personal Care Assistant (PCA) certification. They are all the same, and are all caregivers. The NCCC can be completed in 2-3 days and can be used for any type of caregiver setting such as family caregiving, private duty caregiving or self-employed caregiving. Or, for other purposes such as long-term care insurance, private insurance, etc. The NCCC also covers the core essential areas of caregiving that include basic supervision, personal care, behavior management and caring for residents unable to direct self-care such as those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Who takes the National Caregiver Certification Course?
- New caregivers
- Experienced caregivers
- Those looking to satisfy an insurance requirement
- Family caregivers
- Self-employed caregivers/private duty
- Those needing caregiver certification for an insurance purpose (i.e., long-term care, private insurance, veterans benefits, etc.)
- Caregivers who want to enhance their resume with added certification
- Caregivers who want to further explore the subject of caregiving
- Those interested in starting their own caregiver service business
- Caregivers who need to fulfill a continuing education requirement (CEU)
- The ACA grants 120 hours of in-class credit for the NCCC course.
Looking for a more advanced caregiver course? Please see our Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course here
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
|Selection Options and Prices||
National Caregiver Certification Course, National Caregiver Certification Course AND Caregiver ID Card Bundle