Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course (ANCCC)
Congratulations on making an important decision to further your knowledge by taking the Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course (ANCCC). This course includes all material in the National Caregiver Certification course (NCCC), but it is a more comprehensive course in that it includes several additional topics and goes into greater depth.
Who takes the Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course?
- New caregivers
- Experienced caregivers
- Those looking to satisfy an insurance requirement
- Family caregivers
- Caregivers who want to pad their resume with added certification
- Caregivers who want to further explore the subject of caregiving
- Those interested in starting their own caregiver service business
- Caregivers who need to fulfill a continuing education requirement (CEU)
- The ACA grants 200 hours of in-class credit for the ANCCC course
Please see our website for a more detailed description.
Goal of the Course:
It is our goal to ensure that when you complete our ANCCC course you are adequately prepared to take on the tremendous responsibility and challenge of being a professional caregiver for those who need it. Likewise, it is our hope that you find the caregiver course both enlightening and valuable regardless of whether you are new to the field, a veteran caregiver, taking care of a loved one still living at home, or wanting to start your own caregiver business.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org