Certificate of Caregiver Leadership: Level 1
Thanks for visiting our Certificate of Caregiver Leadership: Level 1 (CCLL1) page. At the American Caregiver Association we believe that leadership is an important part of caregiver education and development. Whether you’re a private duty caregiver, working for a home health company or working within a facility setting, your leadership plays an important role in providing a higher quality of care for our seniors.
One way you accomplish this goal is through the study of leadership, which affords you the opportunity to enhance your skills and relationships with others. And this course meets this need.
Who takes the Certificate of Caregiver Leadership Level 1 Course?
- New caregivers
- Experienced caregivers
- Caregivers who want to enhance their resume with added certification
- Caregivers who want to explore the subject of leadership
- Caregivers who need to fulfill a continuing education requirement (CEU)
- The American Caregiver Association grants 20 hours of in-class credit for this course
- Interested in other topic-related caregiver courses? Check them out here and here
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch all of our videos here