National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC)
Our National Caregiver Certification Course covers the core essential areas of caregiving that include basic supervision, personal care, behavior management and caring for residents unable to direct self-care such as those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Who takes the National Caregiver Certification Course?
- New caregivers
- Experienced caregivers
- Those looking to satisfy an insurance requirement
- Family caregivers
- Caregivers who wants to pad their resume with added certification
- Caregivers who want to further explore the subject of caregiving
- Those interested in starting their own caregiver service business
- Caregivers who need to fulfill a continuing education requirement (CEU)
- The ACA grants 120 hours of in-class credit for the NCCC course.
Please see our website for a more detailed description.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com