Whether you’re looking to take care of a family member or wanting to start your own caregiver business, obtaining your caregiver certification is not as difficult as you might have thought. The first step you need to take is to get to our website. Once you are on our website, click onto the Online Store. After you click onto our Online Store start looking from the top left of the Store. The first caregiver certification course that you will see is our National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC). The NCCC is our basic caregiver course and is the most widely taken caregiver certification course in the United States and around the world.
Of course, we have several other courses and some terrific bundle options where you can obtain multiple caregiver certifications and save a tremendous amount. One such bundle is the Super Certification Bundle (SCB). The SCB is our most popular caregiver certification bundle and includes our three core caregiver certification courses, the National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC), Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course (ANCCC), and the National Assisted Living Manager Certification Course (NALMCC). The Super Certification Bundle also includes Membership for one year. This is a great bundle and saves you a whopping 40%! That’s nearly half off.
If you are interested in larger bundles, we have those too. Our largest caregiver certification bundle is the Platinum Plus Bundle. This tremendous bundle includes the following:
Platinum Plus Caregiver Certification Bundle Includes:
- National Caregiver Certification Course (NCCC)
- Advanced National Caregiver Certification Course (ANCCC)
- National Assisted Living Manager Certification Course (NALMCC)
- Certificate of Caregiver Ethics Level 1 Course (CCEL1)
- Certificate of Caregiver Personal Development Level 1 Course (CPDL1)
- Certificate of Caregiver Leadership Level 1 Course (CCLL1)
- Start Your Own Caregiver Service Business Guide
- ACA Membership
- Caregiver ID Card
- National Caregiver Registry (NCR) status
- Fulfills All Course Requirements for Master Caregiver Certification (MCC)
We also have several other bundle options that you may be interested in as well. Once you decide what you want, checkout and simply wait for an email from us with your course materials and other instructions. The entire certification process is conducted via email. And, all courses are self-study and completed on your time frame, making the process accommodating and flexible. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.